A new Sunday mid-morning, home alone thinking what to do, to kill time.Movies aren't entertaining me these days as they used to.Thoughts were not flowing in the right order to pen down in my blog. Kept roaming here and there in my home like a lonely lioness. When I entered this part of the house i could smell some good aroma of fresh vegetables and fruits recently plucked. Nature poses a contrasting combination with blood red tomatoes, pitch green chillies, saffron carrots, earthy ginger, lighter than the lightest green cabbage. A thought struck from nowhere,and then came this recipe.
Egg chilly duo
15 pepper seeds
Salt to taste
5 Curry Leaves
2 tsp Oil
- Cut the onion and chillies into smaller pieces
- Heat the pan and put oil in it.
- Once the oil is heated put the onions in it and let it turn golden brown.
- Add the chillies and curry leaves and wait till it absorbs its flavours
- Crush the pepper seeds(do not use a mixer) and add it.
- After about 3 minutes add the eggs to the mixture and let it get cooked.
- Add salt as required, mix the contents thoroughly and leave it for another 2 minutes.
- Spicy egg-chilly duo is ready to taste
Note: Addition of tom-chi sauce would make it even the more tastier.
I just tasted it and believe me egg-pepper-chilly together make an awesome spicy combination