Staying at home all day, all week, all month? Here are my suggestions purely out of experience...
1. Re-arrange all the items in your home and arrange them again; room by room. Especially the ones in your kitchen. This will take at least 2-3 days. Do this repeatedly once in 2 weeks.
2. While at work you wont even get an hour to continuously stay online. But now as you are all time online, its obvious that you will get bored. Never watch movies online. That will make Internet boring. Instead watch YouTube clippings. Ones like baby Shakira dance, Jodi # 1- Action by Simbu , Benny Lava(I never knew Prabhu Deva had such an image) - don't forget to read the subtitles, Actor Vijay anger - remix, etc. Again watch YouTube videos once in every 2 hours.
3. Read about which hot-pair broke up recently.
4. Keep calling people at work and drag the conversation for at least 45 minutes. Repeat the 'called person' once in every 2 weeks.
5. Never ever watch daily soaps.That will make you feel like your mom. And watch serials like 'Desperate Housewives' at your own risk. Instead start watching NBA, WWF, programs on Motors.... That will make you feel more stronger.
6. If you are an interior decorator, good sign. Invest on good painting colors. Paint or rather play (try different combinations of colors drawing crooked stripes - with a thick brush) with colors in an A4 sheet. You will feel good! And who knows that might even look like a modern art. And give a bunch of them to your husband for framing. Hang them around the walls and invite people to look at it!!!
Can you smell the typical house-wife aroma on me?